Thursday, March 7, 2013

kitten heels...

while putting together the trends for spring 2013...i decided to stop and take a peruse through my closet for one of the items on the list...kitten heels...now don't get me wrong...i love my heels...but once in a while...a kitten heel is a nice touch...

now granted...my shoe selection is pretty vast...as i love shoes!  so i was pleased that i could "shop in my closet" to find that i've got a nice selection for the upcoming season...

a nice bright color...


a leopard print (my neutral)


and a nice metallic...


ladies...the kitten heel is back...and the best part?  you can wear this low-heeled pointy-toed pump with your slouchy shorts or rolled up jeans...want to go dressy?  pair them with your new leather sheath dress or skirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin