Tuesday, December 27, 2011

what are your fashion resolutions for 2012?

it's that time of year again...at least for me...i'm not quite sure why the whole "resolutions" thing has such a bad rap...maybe it is the actual word...i really see resolutions as a goal...and at the end of the year...just as i spent time on my business & personal plan for 2012...i see it as a beginning...to see what worked...what didn't...what changes need to be made...and how to implement them...

so for this reason...i ask every year of my readers...to dig deep and let me know what their beauty/fashion resolutions are...personally i enjoy looking back at prior years and seeing how i implemented the new goals/resolutions...

so think of it as a step in the right direction...not as a resolution...if that word bothers you...what changes would you like to make? what would you like to do more of?

perhaps you are in a job...looking for a promotion...and you know you need to step up your wardrobe...or maybe you want to add more color...perhaps you want to streamline your closet...maybe you want to try a new look that you have been loving...

please share...and in january...i will compile all the submissions i get via this blog, twitter, facebook & email...and let you know what everyone is focusing on...who knows...maybe the one thing you list will inspire someone else to make that change...

4 comments:

  1. Replace my black business wear with taupe and grey (and color accents).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just take a peek and I discovered your post. I had a great time reading your post. Thank you for sharing.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Nice information…it has helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin