Thursday, November 3, 2011

leopard & floral...

i've kind of been on a mixing of patterns kick...inspired by so many gorgeous editorials...i've posted some along the way...for me...it is a great way to "funk" up an outfit...and really make it unique...

so...of course...the best place to start is always always always in your own closet...i truly believe...as in decorating...when you buy pieces you love...they will work together...

so...i started with this cotton shirt that i haven't worn in forever...truth be told...i hadn't worn it for a while...cause i had gotten a little bored with it...as i write that...i'm thinking...me...get bored with leopard? say it isn't so...

...uh yeah...that'll never happen...i was just bored with the shirt worn as a basic shirt...



so i ventured into my closet...and knew i needed something to keep me warm...as the nippy fall air has arrived...perused my blazers...but nothing was jumping out at me...and then i saw it...my floral sweater...how perfect!



and while i know this for some is a little out there...but for me...just a perfect combo of mixing patterns...and here is the end result...



is this something you would try? let us know your perfect combination of pattern & color...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin