Thursday, September 15, 2011

meet maria...

recently...a client of mine asked if i would sell some of her mother's vintage clothing...lots of beauties from the 50's & 60's...so for you vintage lovers...stay tuned...because they will be listed very soon in the fabulous finds consignment boutique...along with some beautiful furs...including a luscious fox stole that was in fact her grandmothers...and lovely hats...

which brings me to maria...when i received all these beautiful hats...i frantically searched around my home...as to anything that would be a good prop for the hats...but nothing seemed right...

so...i had a bright idea...call my fabulous sister-in-law (did i mention she is my best friend?) and hair stylist...i asked her if she by chance had any "heads" that i could borrow for my hat photo shoot...she said that she thought she did...but would call me once she got home...

a few hours later...she called me with great news...she had 3! but two were not pretty =) but one would be perfect...i was planning to visit her the next day to get my hair done...so she said she would style maria's hair...and have her ready for me...

ok...don't you love the fact that she went as far as styling maria's hair for her big photo shoot? i got a kick out of that...

so here is maria...after a 2 hour drive home with me...i hope my sister-in-law isn't too distraught at her hair now...but i know that maria will bring the vintage hats to life...

maria is all set for her big modeling debut next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin