Tuesday, August 9, 2011

stylish afternoon tea...

one of my most favorite things to do...is having afternoon tea at some swanky hotel or restaurant...of course...being in the middle of summer...that is not an activity that takes place often...

so i was having lunch with of my dearest friends...and she was telling me how her niece had high tea at a place in london...which already sounds so fabulous to me...by the way...

but no...this is not your ordinary high tea...the berkeley london hotel serves their mouth-watering prêt-à-portea delicacies with a fashionista twist...all inspired by themes and colors of the fashion world...be still my beating heart...

The new Spring / Summer 2011 collection sees Victoria Beckham, Miu Miu and Tom Ford make their debut on the Berkeley’s tea stand as Prêt-à-Portea echos the season’s trends of vibrant yellow and orange, block colours, oversized flowers and white summer chic...

now i feel i must plan a trip to london...if not just for the high tea...

photo source

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I know the Berkeley by reputation but I had no idea about their fabulous tea! This is a must-do next time I'm in London, maybe for fashion week, thanks for letting me know! Did you see that you can have it delivered (I imagine that's minus the pot of tea!) on a pistachio and pink Vespa? Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. delivery to the u.s.? if only... =) when you go be sure to take lots of pics...as i often drool when reading your luscious blog posts...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin