Thursday, August 18, 2011

my closet the crayola crayon box...

remember getting that brand new box of crayola crayons? i'm sure that is where my love of color started...and truth be told...what i love about my closet...is that when i open it up...it reminds me of a box of crayons...with all the beautiful colors...

so...i want you to think of your closet as your box of crayons...when you look into your closet...notice what items are sitting right next to each other...

there might be a multi-colored striped shirt nudging a chocolate brown chiffon skirt...and they are both screaming..."wear me, wear me! wear us together!" ok...maybe not...but let's pretend...ok?

i cannot tell you how often i grab pieces from my client's closets and create an outfit they never knew they had...it was right under their nose the whole time...

so...let your creative juices flow...and pair together two or three pieces you would have never thought of...

photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin