Wednesday, July 6, 2011

bold in stripes...

yes...my obsession with stripes lives on...the thing is though...in the fashion world...and the stack of magazines ready for my perusing...are so beyond summer already...but with this fabulous weather...and only the start of summer...i had to go back...way back to april for some inspiration...

feasting my eyes on this burst of striped fabulousness...i have been looking for new ways to incorporate stripes into my life...besides the over abundance i seem to have in striped tops...and what caught my eye in these glorious pics...were the lovely stacked colorful bracelets...making their own striped effect...don't you just love? such a great way to add stripes and color to an outfit...

on a side note...those shoes in the first pic are calling out to me...striped shoes...i don't have those either...the striped opportunities are endless...

would you try this stacked colored bangle look?









all pics scanned by moi - april issue harper's bazaar
original photographs by: richard burbridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin