Thursday, May 5, 2011

the head scarf...

as i was sitting in the savvy chic boutique today...a customer came in...and swooned over our huge array of silk scarves...which of course...made me happy...cause i was swooning just the day before...who wants to swoon alone? although i have been known too...

so...she says she is looking to use them as a head scarf on her big vacation coming up...we had such a fun time picking out all the different ones that would work with her bathing suit...and the more we talked...we started making up other outfits where the head scarf would look ever so fabulous...she found her favorites...and off she went...

which got me to thinking...although my hair stylist is always gently "reminding" me to cover my head when in the sun...while gardening...kayaking...sitting poolside...i get annoyed with the hats...even the fun floppy ones...so i'm thinking i need to pick some up for myself...

if you are local and in the area...come on by...we've got about 60 scarves to choose from...plus 100's of other spring/summer items...oh...and the best part? all at 40-50% off...how sweet is that? click here to see my favorite shot of the scarves...and store hours...

photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin