Monday, March 28, 2011

advanced style...

one of my most favorite blogs to read is...advanced style...ari seth cohen (the creator of the blog) roams the streets of new york...looking for stylish older "folks"...and stylish they are! the blog is full of great pics...great video's of some of these stylish folk...

to me...there is nothing better then a passion for fashion at any age...but really...what it boils down to...is having enough respect for oneself to care about the way you look...no matter what age...

take a peak...great representation of unique style...color & flair...

last week...a short film was posted that had a nice array of several of the participants...i watched it over and over...such style...such fun...such expression of oneself...

fashion should be fun...and this video shows that ever so clearly...enjoy!



photo source

2 comments:

  1. I also follow Advanced Style...these women are so inspirational...enjoying life, having fun, being creative at all ages. I hope to be like them when I hit the 70s and 80s...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pam - you are so right! so so inspirational...i want to be like that as well! reminds me a lot of my grandma...she loved color...and wasn't afraid to mix it up! when i found this blog...i ended up going back and reading all the posts...just left me smiling from ear to ear...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin