Friday, March 4, 2011

about a thread count...

j.crew has done a series of small video's entitled "made in italy" - the first one was "about a shoe"...this is the second in the series..."made in italy - about a thread count"...truly amazing as jenna lyons...creative director and president of j.crew...and frank muytjens...men's designer go to italy...visiting several fabric mills...to see how the highest quality materials are produced from start to finish...



truly amazing...no? can you almost feel the softness of the fabrics? the next video will be out in about a month entitled "about a print"...stay tuned...

photo source

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elena, Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I am in San Antonio and I haven't shopped in Houston in many years....but I am told it has great vintage shops. If you ever come San Antonio way...give me a shout and I will point you in the right direction!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin