Thursday, February 24, 2011

you had me at hello: burberry bliss...

as i was flipping through the vogue february issue...i came across this lovely leather jacket...one can never have enough leather jackets...so many colors to choose from...this caught my attention...mostly because of the detail...my prerequisites on most of my purchases...does it have texture? look at those sleeves! does it have detail? why yes...so much so...that this beautiful leather jacket by burberry prorsum had me at hello from the first second i laid eyes on it...don't you just love how it's paired with a lovely bold silk dress? such a great combination of hard & soft...

scanned by moi

2 comments:

  1. You are right...this is beautiful..maybe next fall, after dieting for a while...I could wear something like this!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin