Wednesday, February 16, 2011

my style, my way...

...is here!

i'm so happy to be able to tell you about adena's (my business partner & friend) new book! yes...she's a co-author in a new book on style that has just come out...

along with 19 other women stylists...they've put together a book that covers many areas of interest: dressing for your shape, enhancing your image with color, make-up and hairstyles, and many more subjects, including her chapter on 'the savvy traveler'...

what is even more cool is that the book received an endorsement from joan lunden!

"It is more important today than ever before to establish your own personal brand. As a busy entrepreneur, I've learned that your attitude and your presentation matter in most every situation. My Style My Way is packed full of great ideas and is a must-read for anyone who wants to give themselves a clear advantage in all life's situations"

the book retails at $24...but for my fabulous readers...adena is happy to offer it for $20...and...if you order three or more copies...shipping is free...i think you'll really enjoy it - maybe your friends would as well...

if you are interested...drop me an email...and i will get the order started...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin