Wednesday, December 15, 2010

twinkle twinkle...

i was very surprised to get several emails from readers wondering what my christmas tree was like...so...her it is...in all her glory...i opted for my faux tree...and although that is definately not my first choice...as i love the smell of a christmas tree...this year...with my schedule...it just didn't work out...but...my plan "b" is not too bad...because she still holds elements that i hold dear...the tree is gold...(love that) the lights still twinkle...and she stands 7 1/2 feet tall...and although for the longest time...when my cats would sit under the "real" tree...i thought it was because they were finally as close as they would get to the outdoor world...being in tune with nature and all that...i find...that they like sitting under the faux one...just as much...

here...chester is modeling for me...looks like i better get going with my christmas shopping...as the tree is looking pretty scarce...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin