Monday, December 20, 2010

the perfect christmas window display...

one of the things i love about this time of year...is to venture out...and see all the fabulous window displays...last year...my favorite had to be...one that i unfortunately did not see in person...but thought it spectacular none the less...the perfect "accessorizing of the tree" at oscar de la renta...wasn't she a beauty?

this year was no different...i made my several trips out to union square in san francisco...saw my favorite tree inside the neiman marcus...tried to avoid the window displays at macy's...not because they aren't worth looking at...but because the windows are full of puppies & kittens waiting to be adopted...and believe me...i know me...and i'd be coming home with animals...not gifts...

but i digress...

this year...my favorite window display was at santana row in san jose...at ted baker london...how adorable is this santa?



think marilyn monroe on this number...for his skirt would hike up to reveal some sexy fishnets...on santa...ok...maybe not the traditional look for santa...but fabulous...none the less...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin