Wednesday, August 25, 2010

what i love about this time of year...

...would be...mostly the gorgeous weather...but when it comes to fashion...this is the time that all the lovely thick september issues start arriving at my door...thank goodness my mailman likes me...because these babies are heavy! and he is getting an arm workout...

vogue 726+ pages
instyle 600+ pages
harper's bazaar 508+ pages
marie claire 296+ pages (wimpy wimpy wimpy is playing in my head)

still waiting on a few more...obviously...where's my elle??

point being...that my lovely mailman delivers these heavy thick mags (most of which won't fit in my mailbox) to my door...

and inside these beauties?? my favorite time of year for shopping...i am definately a summer girl for weather...and a fall girl for fashion...

and as so eloquently stated in "the september issue" - the documentary following vogue editor-in-chief anna wintour's preparation for the 2007 issue...
"september is the january of fashion"


and i'm lovin the fall fashions this year...




4 comments:

  1. EEK! I think I let my Bazaar subscription run out! And it's my favorite, but only 508 pages? What is up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know...at least it is not small like marie claire...good thing though...even though the subscription is out...you can still pick it up....it is my favorite as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to be the slacker, Marie Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stacy - yep...total slacker...looks like any other month...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin