Tuesday, June 8, 2010

client praise: aimee...



i'd be lying if i said this doesn't warm my heart...it thrills me to help women look their best...no matter what stage of life they are at...and aimee was no exception...

and as if this note wasn't enough...she posted the most wonderful "review" on my facebook business page...AND gave me 5 stars...

"Hiring Elena as my personal shopper and fashion consultant was one of the best investments I have made! As a new Mom, my work and casual wardrobes needed to be recreated. I didn’t have the time or desire to do the shopping myself, so Elena took care of everything. She came to my house, audited my closet, and guided me on what I needed to make my wardrobe complete with basics and pop pieces. Elena did all the shopping and brought the clothes to me for fittings. Her knowledge of the current retail inventory and willingness to find great items for a discounted price enabled me to have a fabulous brand new wardrobe for a great price. In the end she saved me money! Last but not least, Elena sold my old clothes online… She is amazing!"

and THAT is why i love to do what i do...i think some have the idea in their head that a wardrobe consultant means the results that you see on "what not to wear" with the lovely stacy and clinton...we waltz in and throw everything out...in reality...it is about coordinating what you have...what works for your lifestyle as well as body type...and filling in the pieces...

thanks aimee...you were a joy to work with!

2 comments:

  1. So great to receive feedback like that! A much deserved compliment of the highest order! And how wonderful to love so much what you do every day!

    sarahannnoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sarah for your kind words! it is pretty wonderful to be doing what i love...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin