Wednesday, May 19, 2010

american woman...

as i type my title...the song by lenny kravitz is in my head...how appropriate...no? in fact...i think the song is in the video below...

so...this wonderful exhibit is being shown in new york at the metropolitan museum of art...the thing is...there is a big chance i am going to be in ny next month...but no time to see this fascinating exhibit...so i sit and think...if this trip works out...should i add an extra day? wouldn't it be worth it?

take a peak...doesn't it look fabulous? who is going?? it will be shown till august 15, 2010

6 comments:

  1. That exhibit looks terrific! You should definitely try to squeeze it in.

    I am now a follower too!

    http://deconstructed-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! welcome! i think you are right...if i'm going to be in ny at that time...it would be a shame to not go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a bad girl, I haven't gone yet!
    If you do come to NYC, I'll go to the exhibit w/ you. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous deal! especially if we add dinner and/or drinks to it... =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen it yet, but can't wait! Will let you know when I do!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin