Thursday, April 8, 2010

top shoes trends of spring 2010...

my favorite fashion subject...shoes...the nice thing about this spring 2010 season is that there really is something for everyone...from lovely flats to the highest of heels...so let's get started...

flats continue to be ever present this season...and so many choices to choose from...look for printed fabrics, bright colors, zippered detail or embellishments to spruce up the look...
tory burch "reva" straw flat


oxfords...known as the street smart shoe have always been around...but they are back now with interesting details...you can find them with heels or flats...brogue or plain...
uselton by aldo


clogs are back! all it took was for good ole karl lagerfeld to show them in the chanel spring 2010 line...and they have resurfaced...
jeffrey campbell 'charli-c' clog


wedges are definately a great look to pair with your sundresses & shorts...the thicker heel is much more comfortable but still gives you height...
elie tahari charlotte wedge


platforms are still standing strong (yes...my heart is leaping) and you can find them in an array of beautiful colors...
yves saint laurent tribtoo platform slingbacks


peep toe booties...yes...for spring...these are everywhere...in so many adorable styles...
giuseppe zanotti e00339


a few others that deserve honorable mention are nude pumps and sandals...for sandals...think gladiator, heavier feel, embellishments...and color...

so which styles are you looking forward to wearing?

5 comments:

  1. I love that the hippie clogs are back and are done so beautifully by so many fabulous designers. My feet though get really tired when I walk around all day in sandals. They just aren't as comfortable as Ugg's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wedges because they are actually comfortable and give me the height that I need. I'm really liking the idea of oxfords these days. And those gorgeous YSL slingbacks... to die for. Beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a HUGE jeffrey campbell fan! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clogs, but I think they sorta go against my style vibe. What do you think? Is there a way for me to wear these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. karen - i do think you can pull it off...however...i see you more with classy flats...like leopard print...or a bright color...just saying =)
    jennifer - i don't own any uggs - although i do see they come in clogs as well...
    stacy - seriosly..how gorge are those ysl's?
    stef - are they comfortable?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin